Poetry

If ever there was a poetic fruit, pears are it. Possibly pomegranates, strawberries, peaches, grapes, and certainly mangoes. Well, there goes the plug for my poetic pear.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Basic recipe for delicious cookies.  I do like a good cookie!  Though, my favorites are oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, or macaroons, or well, I do like any good cookie, and this is one of them.  My sister Emily gave me this one!  Thanks, Em!



1 1/2 c. butter, softened
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 1/4 c. brown sugar
1 TB vanilla
24 oz. chocolate chips
2 eggs
4 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 350*  Mix butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs.  Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.  Stir in chocolate.  Drop dough on an un-greased cookie sheet.  Bake for about 12 minutes. Let cool on rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment